Pensacola Beach FL Married Session – Pensacola Photographer
I kind of feel like relationships in photos go as follows:
1. begin dating and post adorable selfies all the time
2. get engaged and schedule a rad adventure session to announce it
3. have a wedding ceremony with 1,000 images from the day
4. have a baby and schedule a “newborn photo session”
5. nothing…. like, there are no more numbers here with the exception of the annual Christmas card for some of you.
I’m pretty sure that my last couple of sessions have ignited a new passion inside of me. I love married couples! Listen, you don’t need an anniversary as an excuse to have a romantic session together. You don’t need any excuse in fact. I’m not going to list all of the reasons why this is a good thing. I’ll just copy and paste Samantha’s words below. Ok, bye.
“Who are these people??? Not everyone looks at themselves the way others see them. We tend to focus on our flaws & seeing ourselves from @aprilloyle‘s point of view was so great. In the midst of all the chaos of children/work/to-do lists etc, I encourage a quick photoshoot to all you couples. We know you fight and don’t like each other every minute of the day- but we also like to see that romance isn’t dead! Am I right?”